Monday, January 12, 2009

Third year of the Lozer Cup is scheduled


for the summer of 2009 on the Deerfield River, just up the road from the outdoor center of Charlemont, Massachusetts; home of Zoar Outdoor (whitewater rafting, kayaking, canoeing, rock climbing, biking, fly fishing) and Berkshire East (skiing, snowboarding)

www.LozerCup.com is the main page of the website, but most people will end up using the calendar pages as a way to check both the dryway and fife section release schedules.



Teddy Bears indicate Fife releases
Skull and bones are for the Monroe Bridge releases
Trophy Cup shows that a Lozer Cup race is happening on that Sunday (at noon)

Hopefully I can move up in ranking instead of down. (I know, what else is a Lozer to do?)
In the 2007 overall results I was in second place.
In the 2008 overall results I dropped to being tied for third.
In my defence (a.k.a. all my excuses) the competition drew more skilled paddlers last year, more people were trained up, and I participated in fewer events.

No comments: