Sunday, January 07, 2007

new england brooking

so i just got a new macbook for christmas and this video shit is pretty darn fun. so the long process of going through many tapes from years past and comming up with something tangible has begun. this is the unfinished first chapter of what will be my north east compilation. the video contains rapids and footage taken from hubbard brook in ct., umpachenee falls in ma., and bash bish creek ny. with a few different friends.



any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
adam

2 comments:

Nick Gottlieb said...

nice. I don't know for sure, but it might be better if you labeled the runs as they came on (I haven't paddled any of these yet and only recognized michaud's falls on hubbard, and I think Umpacheenee)

lifeofloon said...

i was thinking about doing that in my final edit. all the footage either came from the hubbard or umpachenee. so far i have three segments going and i'm getting ready to start the fourth.
adam