Thursday, December 04, 2008

yay. a photo of me

just excited to have a good photo of me because I'm usually behind the camera



This was taken by Jeff Paine (of American Whitewater) on Fall Creek this past October. Thanks Jeff!

Speaking of American Whitewater...
I know that the organization is not perfect, but I get concerned when people talk all sorts of crap about the organization while sitting on their own butts and doing nothing.

Either work within the system, start your own organization, or recocnize that you're just an unproductive complainer.

AW does what they can for ww boating. I would think that anyone's complaint would be better served if they joined up, volunteered, and let their voice be hear as a member. The only other option is to start their own organization.

No comments: