Friday, May 11, 2007

Demo Boats for sale

inventory is getting a little low


so I'm going to sell off a few of my demos while I still have the opportunity to get a new boat easily



here is the Fish that I've had for a while now. It's the Elite version, with a large seat. I have the thigh wings for it. They were just out in this photo because someone had just demoed it without them.



$400 takes it.



it's in pretty good shape for a two year old boat. Lots of splats and spins (but very few seal launches because I think that's where most people get the big scratches from) The plastic is pretty bomber.



shoot me an email and we'll talk about how to get the boat to you and make the deal happen.

I also have a :"regular" sized Pintail and a Stinger that I'd be willing to part with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey don't suppose you still have the pintail for sale. I really want one. If you do could you sent me some pics. Laura